Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Let's Do This

So this is my first post on my first blog. Now my wife does have a blog and I do pay good attention to her's. But my blog will have a different reason. I named the blog "Meaning of ......." for the purpose of posting scriptures or thoughts or things that are important to learn. I feel it will be a great to learn the thoughts of others about a subject. Now this doesn't just have to be on my thoughts and where the post will come from. I will think of things about what everone else says and we, as a group, expand and learn from one another. Even though this post is on a tuesday, I will be trying to put post on sunday night on topics that I have learned or want to expand off of the group. Let's now ALL join in and learn together!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you Kevin Arnold!!!

    E. Carvalho

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your blog will be awesome. Maybe I will learn something from you that I hadn't known before. Love you.

    ReplyDelete