Well for the first subject I thought we would discuss about Charity.
Now plz let's start this out great and learn together.
just to start it off I have a couple of scriptures.
We all know about Moroni 7:46-48. The scripture talks all about the pure love of Christ. I learned from the scripture on 48 that praying with all of your heart to the lord that you will be filled with this love.
I know that I need to learn how to apply charity in my life more and be able to learn more about it.
This may be hard for the first few weeks for learning but I'm hoping that it will help everyone learn from one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How can we have charity? Since charity is the pure love of Christ and this means to love all others as Christ did (and still does), one thing I am working on is to not judge others. Sometimes this is difficult because it makes me feel better if I judge another. But it is important to me to remember that it is not my place to judge and I will pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart that I will be filled with this love (vs 48). I must remember if I have not charity, I am nothing (vs 46) and if I am found possessed of it (charity) at the last day all will be well with me. (vs 47)
ReplyDelete